What will you learn during the Communication for Conservation Course?
The communication for Conservation course is dedicated to people who are passionate about a green cause, are supporting or working for a green NGO, are starting a sustainable business or want to work in communication. You will learn about the core purpose of a company, organisation, group or individual and how to create a mission statement, stakeholder management, market segmentation and establishing your target group including your green Donors or Buyers. Additionally, it will help you establish your message, brand promise and more. These 6 modules will provide your simple 6-step template for making your communication plans a reality. It is a clear and proven formula based on 40 years of experience working and teaching marketing communications. This course will help you clarify your green mission and why are you doing this. You will learn what is your message, who is your target audience and how to reach your target group. This course will also help you establish when, where and how to your media. In the end, you will be also able to measure your communication impact.
The learning outcomes
After finishing Communication for Conservation Course, you will get strategic communication planning skills, understand the market and the media landscape and will be able to decide what complementary skills you need such as Website development, Blogging and SEO, Social Media Management and if you want more you can always use our personal coaching to take it to the next level! The tools and knowledge during this course will help you to successfully run your green campaign, really make a difference and support your cause and take your marketing skills to the next level.
What will you learn:
– Develop your own green Mission statement
– Your own Case for Support
– Targeting and championing customers
– Know your own buyer persona(s)
– Media Tools for your campaign
– Media Schedule for your campaign
– Knowing the impact of your campaign
What do we need from you:
– Strong interest in conservation and acquiring professional marketing skills
– Highly organised and ability to work to a schedule
– Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
– Flexible and adaptable
– IT competency ( use your own laptop) and internet access
– Good level of English, verbal and written