OUR MARKETING COURSE: £395 + VAT*
Your introduction to marketing
– Estimated study time: 130 hours ( normally over 6 months)
– Study Method: distance learning online ( with the help of a CIM tutor)
– This award is ONE of THREE modules leading to the CIM Certificate of Professional Marketing.
This modular course provides an introduction to Marketing. You will gain the CIM award in Marketing as an official qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will learn about fundamental marketing tools and techniques that will make you invaluable when promoting sustainable brands or generating support for environmental conservation causes.
You will learn
YOU WILL NEED
- At least one year of marketing experience/a relevant level 3 qualification.
- If your first language is not English, you will need to have an equivalent qualification.
- Many conservation marketing roles are in charities, non-profits or small start-ups with limited resources. Thus, efficient marketing is a must. This course will show you how to understand your target audience so they can be reached effectively.
- Changing people’s behaviour means first understanding it. This has never been more relevant as people are swamped with often conflicting information about protecting the environment. Consumer confusion over eco-labelling is just one example. This course will show you how to get inside the mind of your target audience to shape your messaging.
- Learning how to champion your customers and present arguments internally to ensure their needs are met will be invaluable when keeping customers/supporters loyal – something that is a modern-day struggle that many charities and organisations face.
- This course will teach you how to understand external trends and anticipate future changes that may influence your customers and offerings. As the sustainability market grows, so do competitors, for example. Knowing how to monitor and account for this is crucial.
- As well as providing marketing theory, this course gives you tools to carry out market research and analysis, plan, implement and monitor marketing programmes and manage your brand.
COMBINE THIS COURSE WITH THE MALAYSIA MARKETING INTERNSHIP FOR CONSERVATION
WHAT OUR PAST STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY
“I used the tools and templates provided in this course to plan market research to understand the customer buying journey of Ecoteer’s target segment. I can honestly say that it helped me think about the information that we needed in an organised and methodical way.”
Eleanor Devenish, past student and Malaysia Marketing Intern for Conservation.