OUR INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS COURSE
Learn how to influence through communication
Estimated study time: 130 hours, distance learning online.
Thinking of pursuing a marketing career? Want to promote conservation and sustainability? Studying with an accredited study centre and gaining a qualification with the Chartered Institute of Marketing, this course covers marketing tools and techniques that will make you invaluable when promoting sustainable brands or generating support for environmental conservation causes.
You will learn
Check out our blog for more on what integrated communications covers.
WHY STUDY INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS?
- This course covers how to develop robust internal relationships and communication channels, something vital to conservation organisations which can be small, under-resourced and sometimes understaffed.
- You will learn how to identify and present the argument internally for additional resources needed to improve customer engagement.
- With growth in sustainable/conservation-focused organisations, learning how to communicate your customer value proposition will help you give your organisation an edge over competitors.
- This course shares how to choose the communications methods needed to engage customers, something very important as the number of on and offline options continues to grow.
- You will learn how to integrate all marketing communications and get your messages across consistently.
COMBINED WITH THE MALAYSIA MARKETING INTERNSHIP FOR CONSERVATION
WHAT OUR PAST STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY
“This course was so useful when coming to create an integrated communications plan for Ecoteer. It really makes you think about how to ‘live’ your brand from the inside out, provide the best customer value and make internal communication processes more efficient.”
Eleanor Devenish, past student and Malaysia Marketing Intern for Conservation.
YOU WILL NEED
- At least one year of marketing experience/a relevant level 3 qualification.
- If your first language is not English, you will need to have an equivalent qualification.