OUR DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
Learn digital marketing
Estimated study time: 130 hours, distance learning online.
Thinking of pursuing a marketing career? Want to promote conservation and sustainability? Studying with an accredited study centre and gaining a qualification with the Chartered Institute of Marketing, this course covers marketing tools and techniques that will make you invaluable when promoting sustainable brands or generating support for environmental conservation causes.
You will learn
WHY STUDY DIGITAL MARKETING?
- Many sustainability/conservation marketing positions are in charities, non-profits or small start-ups with limited resources. Thus, effective and efficient marketing is a must. This course will show you how to identify the best digital channels to reach your target audience.
- You will learn how to analyse the effectiveness of your digital campaigns so that they can be adapted accordingly, something else that is extremely valuable when faced with limited resources.
- The digital environment is fast-changing and is where so many share and discuss environmental issues. There are significant opportunities to use it for both customer research and promotion, something that this course will show you.
- This course will show you some of the best digital tools to support your marketing work, gain marketing insights and save time.
- New technologies are always evolving, this course will show you how to identify the potential challenges and opportunities these may present to your digital marketing activities.
COMBINED WITH THE MALAYSIA MARKETING INTERNSHIP FOR CONSERVATION
WHAT OUR PAST STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY
“Before doing this course, I kept seeing digital marketing experience as a requirement in so many job descriptions, but felt overwhelmed by the ever increasing number of online marketing options. This course taught me how to choose channels relevant to the organisation. It was also great to learn about keeping up with consumer trends and new technologies, a challenge that organisations constantly face. Perhaps the best bit was applying it to Ecoteer and identifying weaknesses in the consumer buying journey using digital marketing performance metrics.”
Eleanor Devenish, past student and Malaysia Marketing Intern for Conservation.
YOU WILL NEED
- At least one year of marketing experience/a relevant level 3 qualification.
- If your first language is not English, you will need to have an equivalent qualification.