How to get into Professional Blogging for Nature
Are you itching to use your writing ability to help the planet? Do you want to learn how to get deeper into professional blogging? Then this coaching will help you achieve your goal.
Not only will you learn more about professional blogging but you will also get experience in using tools and techniques used by celebrity bloggers. But you will also get to put this knowledge into practice. You can study, research and craft your own blog posts to be published online. These can be on your favourite subject or you can get advice to choose a relevant topic.
You will learn and get to work online
Your personal coach will agree with you on setting up a clear and suitable schedule. This will include online learning with a recognised provider that offers e-certificate. Then you will put your knowledge into practice with the guidance of your mentor. Once you have chosen a topic, you will need to do research, and write and source appealing images. You will also learn how to optimize your blog for online searching and how to promote it.
What will you gain:
– Professional skills in blogging
– Experience in content creation and planning
– Excellent communication skills to influence and inform
– Practical experience in targeting an audience
– Efficient time management and working to set deadlines
– Training and mentoring from your personal Coach
– A reference letter and e-certificate
– Help with CV and job search
What do we need from you:
– Strong self-motivation
– Passion for nature and conservation
– Comfortable working independently
– Good writing and creative ability
– Willing to give and receive feedback
– Flexible and adaptable
Your personal Marketing Coach
Barbara is the Founder of the SustanainableMarketing.Academy. She is a lifelong professional marketer who teaches at Cambridge Marketing College. She is also an official tutor and examiner for the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Her passion for nature and wildlife led to the creation of this online learning hub. So that anyone with an interest in conservation and sustainability can get the communication skills to make a positive impact on the environment.