Manage online content like a Pro
Are you a strong communicator? Do you have creative and organisational skills? This digital content marketing course combines content and media to take you to the next career level. You will learn how to adopt a more holistic view of marketing activities. Your coach will cover different activities such as content creation as well as some essential knowledge such as social media, search engine optimisation, audience targeting and more.
You will learn and get to work online
You will work from home or anywhere with internet access. Conveniently, your personal coach will agree and set a clear schedule. This will include online learning with a recognised provider that offers e-certificates. Apart from the theory, you will have the opportunity to test your knowledge and skills on our social media and blog to gain some hands-on experience with the guidance of your coach. So you will plan, create and schedule content for environmental campaigns. Then analyze the results for impact.
What will you gain:
– Practical skills in content creation
– Excellent communication skills to influence and inform
– Practical experience in targeting an audience
– Efficient time management and working to set deadlines
– Training and mentoring from your personal Coach
– Publication in your name
– A reference letter and e-certificate
– Help with CV and job search
What do we need from you:
– Strong self-motivation
– Passion for nature and conservation
– Comfortable working independently
– Good writing and creative ability
– Willing to give and receive feedback
– Flexible and adaptable
Your personal Marketing Coach
Barbara is the Founder of the SustanainableMarketing.Academy. She is a lifelong professional marketer who teaches at Cambridge Marketing College. She is also an official tutor and examiner for the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Her passion for nature and wildlife led to the creation of this online learning hub. So that anyone with an interest in conservation and sustainability can get the communication skills to make a positive impact on the environment.
Check our Conservation Courses to improve your skills, gain new knowledge and boost your career!